Featuring panoramic views of Signal Hill, Table Mountain and Lion's Head, the Villa Costa Rose is located in Sea Point. It offers luxuriously decorated rooms and is 5 km from the V&A Waterfront.
Each room is appointed with a flat-screen TV and Egyptian cotton sheets. Some bathrooms are equipped with double vanity basins and a spa bath.
Cocktails are served at the pool area on summer days, on colder days guests can relax in the lounge. Breakfast or a sundowner can be enjoyed on one of the sun-soaked terraces overlooking the sparkling pool. Restaurants and coffee shops can be found along the promenade, 500 metres away.
Villa Costa Rose is 800 metres from Queen’s Beach. Guests leaving on late flights can make use of free post check-out storage and guest shower facilities, whilst they enjoy their last day of exploring Cape Town.
- Arriving at the airport, follow the N2 in the direction of Cape Town.
- Take the Eastern Boulevard, direction of V&A Waterfront.
- The Waterfront intersection is at the first set of traffic lights.
- Cross over this intersection and turn right onto Western Boulevard at the
- Follow this road to Sea Point, then turn left onto Glengarriff Road.
- Take the first turn to your right, onto Sea Point Main Road.
- Turn left onto Conifer Street, then take the first road to your right
We are number 2 on the left.