Cascades on the Promenade is a boutique-style hotel situated 50 meters from the Sea Point Promenade. It boasts a stylish restaurant and bar. Its air-conditioned rooms feature private balconies.
The elegant rooms at Cascades are furnished with walnut coloured floors and leather-back beds. Each room comes with a private bathroom and large flat-screen TV.
The V&A Waterfront is situated less than 5 minutes’ drive from the Cascades Promenade and the Sea Point Pavilion and Swimming Pools. Cape Town International Airport is approximately 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and an airport shuttle can be organised upon request.
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Drive towards Cape Town via the N2 highway.
- When the N2 approaches Cape Town it will merge with the M3 highway and becomes a 5-lanes highway. (look for the large “Groote Schuur” hospital on your right)
- Keep to the 3 lanes on the right and follow the N2, towards Cape Town (Eastern Boulevard - Sea Point)
- Take exit Strand Street (left side exit)
- Strand Street takes you right through the centre of Cape Town.
- When you have crossed the entire centre of the city, Strand Street will start to go up Signal Hill.
- Beyond the traffic lights on top of the hill, Strand Street will become High Level Road.
- Continue to drive, straight ahead, now along High Level Road.
- Before approaching the last set of traffic lights in High Level Road, turn right into Arthur’s Road.
- You will have to cross the busy Main Road of Sea Point to the other side of Arthur’s Road, and find the grey building on your right-hand side, Cascades on the Promenade.